Gwanghwamun Gate → Deoksugung Palace → Namdaemun Market → Seoul Station → The War Memorial of Korea → Yongsan Station → The National Museum of Korea → Itaewon → Myeong-dong → Namsangol Hanok Village → Ambassador Hotel → The Shilla Hotel, Jangchungdan Park → N Seoul Tower → Grand Hyatt Seoul → Dongdaemun Design Plaza → Daehangno Street (University Street) → Changgyeonggung Palace → Changdeokgung Palace → Insa-dong → Cheong Wa Dae (Blue House) → Gyeongbokgung Palace, National Folk Museum of Korea, National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul → Sejong Center → Gwanghwamun Gate Gwanghwamun Gate → Myeong-dong → Seoul Animation Center → Namsan Cable Car entrance → Millennium Seoul Hilton → Namsan Library → Grand Hyatt Seoul→ Gangnam Station → Some Sevit → 63 Square, Hangang River Ferry Cruise → Yeouinaru Station → Hongdae (Hongik University Street) entrance → Hongik Univ. entrance → Agricultural Museum → Seoul Museum of History, Gyeonghuigung Palace → Sejong Center Single-level bus: Gwanghwamun Gate → Deoksugung Palace → Mapo Holiday Inn (bypass) → The National Assembly Building (bypass) → Seogangdaegyo Bridge (bypass) → Gangbyeonbuk-ro Road (bypass) → Seongsudaegyo Bridge (bypass) → Hannamdaegyo Bridge (bypass) → N Seoul Tower → Cheonggye Plaza High-decker bus: Gwanghwamun Gate → Mapodaegyo Bridge (bypass) → Seogangdaegyo Bridge (bypass) → Gangbyeonbuk-ro Road (bypass) → Hannamdaegyo Bridge (bypass) → Some Sevit → Dongjakdaegyo Bridge (byass) → Seongsudaegyo Bridge (bypass) → Namsan Mountain Circuit Road (bypass) → Namdaemun Market entrance → Cheonggye Plaza Gangnam Station → The Ritz-Carlton, Seoul, Novotel Ambassador Gangnam → Samjeong Hotel → Seolleung & Jeongneung, Ramada Seoul → Bongeunsa Temple, Lotte Duty Free (COEX Branch), Seven Luck Casino → COEX Mall → Lotte World, Lotte Hotel World → Lotte World Tower & Mall → Olympic Park → Seoul Sports Complex → Korea Electric Power Corporation, Samseong Station → K-POP Entertainment Company → Hallyu K-Star Road, Cheongdam Luxury Street → Apgujeong Rodeo Street → Gangnam Tourist Information Center, Hyundai Department Store → Garosu-gil → Some Sevit → Seoul Express Bus Terminal, Shinsegae Department Store → Seorae Village → Courthouse, Seoul National Univ.
of Education Station → Gangnam Station Dongdaemun Design Plaza (Dongdaemun History & Culture Park, Dongdaemun Gate) → Bangsan Wholesale Market, Jungbu Market (Ojang-dong Naengmyeon Alley) → Euljiro 3-ga → Euljigo 1-ga (Deoksugung Palace, Seoul City Hall) → Tongin Market (Cheong Wa Dae, Seocheon Village, Dosirak Café, Suseongdong Valley) → Sejong Center (Gwanghwamun Gate, Gyeongbokgung Palace, National Museum of Korean Contemporary History, Gwanghwamun Square) → Seoul Station (Culture Station Seoul 284, Sungnyemun Gate) → Namdaemun Market (Bank of Korea Money Museum) → Myeong-dong (Myeong-dong Cathedral) → Jonggak (Jongno Avenue of Youth) → Insa-dong (Unhyeongung Royal Residence) → Jongmyo Shrine → Gwangjang Market → Dongmyo (Sungin-dong Dokkaebi Market) → Seoul Folk Flea Market → Seoul Medicine Market (Gyeongdong Market) → Majang Meat Market → Sindang-dong Jungang Market (Sindangdong Tteokbokki Town) Dongdaemun Design Plaza (Dongdaemun History & Culture Park) → Seoul Forest → Ttukseom Hangang Park → Lotte World, Lotte World Tower & Mall → Rose Plaza (K-POP performance hall) → Seoul Baekje Museum → Olympic Park (World Peace Gate) → Kunkuk University → Seongsu Station (Baking Street) → Hanyang University Dongdaemun Design Plaza (Dongdaemun History & Culture Park) → Bangsan Wholesale Market, Jungbu Market (Ojang-dong Naengmyeon Alley) → Euljiro 3-ga → Euljigo 1-ga (Deoksugung Palace, Seoul City Hall) → Tongin Market → Sejong Center (Gwanghwamun Gate, Gyeongbokgung Palace) → Seoul Station (Platform 6) → Namdaemun Market (Bank of Korea Money Museum) → Myeong-dong → Jonggak, Jongno Avenue of Youth → Insa-dong, Unhyeongung Royal Residence, Tapgol Park → Jongmyo Shrine, Sewoon Electronics Mart → Gwangjang Market Insa-dong, located in the heart of the capital city Seoul, is where old and new coexist.
– He is also called as ‘Chicken Little’ because he looks like him. XD – Jae is MC in ASC (After School Club) along with Eric Nam, 15&‘s Jimin, U-KISS‘s ex member Kevin. – He believes he introduced the Bernie dance to Korea.
– Also called hashtag king because he uses a lot of long hashtags. – Founder of jaehyungparkian (his ship name with Young K) – He doesn’t like aegyo. – He used to edit Day6’s own wikipedia and played with members’ nicknames. – Jae is allergic to pollen, he said that in his vlog on youtube. live) – Jae’s ideal type: he prefers short hair, someone cute and short. – During middle school his dream wasn’t to be a singer, but a basketball player.
Language interpretation services are available in different languages on the buses, installed in each seat for tourists to learn about the places they are visiting.
– It makes him happy when Wonpil just go to sleep and doesn’t talk to him (because he doesn’t know how to answer Wonpil’s questions like, “are you a bear? – Is really a good dancer but he always does an ugly dance when asked to dance in broadcasts.
– Jae calls Sungjin “Bob” because Jae says he looks like Bob the builder. – Sungjin’s ideal type: a girl like his mom; When he had to choose between a few options, he said he prefers short hair, someone sexy and tall.
– Junhyuk made his solo debut with an album with 2 songs: “Stay” and “Sorry”, released on Feb. – He was featured in The Uni ’s “THE UNI B STEP 1” Album in track 04. Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web.
If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. 🙂 – (Special thanks to sungjinsweetheart, Caile, Tara Sujata, Faythe, Hidekaneftw, Sujata, Adlea, Krolshi, Seokjin Yugyeom Kihyun, Alex Stabile Martin, tracy ✁, ray, Antoo, Sammy Muller, genie, Jae_day6, Bailey Woods, myday, hira, ajaehyungparkianconnoisseur, taetetea, Panda, heavenator, E.
Network: Lifein (English) | Vidaen (Spanish) | Lifein (Korean) Lifein | Lifein | Lifein Copyright 1997-2018 Life in Local, Inc.